Samsung Galaxy S IV/S4 GT-I9500 Factory Unlocked Phone - International Version (Black Mist) On Sale


The Galaxy S4 does what you want and what you didn't know was even possible. Erase a photo's background distractions with just a touch, catch every part of your child's somersault, or capture your view of the city skyline. Preview photos and files or read a news article without ever touching the screen. Use one screen to check Facebook as you catch up on email.

Offering a highly crafted design with a larger screen and improved battery life, the sleek and innovative Galaxy S4 is slimmer yet stronger, with less to hold yet more to see.

The Galaxy S4 features a 5-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED touch-enabled display, a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor, a 13-megapixel rear camera with Full HD 1080p video recording capabilities, 2-megapixel front camera, 16 GB of storage plus microSD memory expansion up to 64 GB (via optional card), 2 GB of RAM for excellent multitasking, a full complement of wireless connectivity (including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC), and enterprise-ready security features.
  • Frequency - Band^ WCDMA (850/900/1900/2100MHz) + GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 S IV i9500 16GB Black Will ship on date 26 April By Fedex (Factory Unlocked) Full HD 4.99" , 13MP
  • You will use first one .

This All Products give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great Phone, Incredible Performance, Not Perfect
I recently decided to ditch Verizon and my contract with them and go with a no-contract carrier. At the same time I decided to upgrade my phone (Motorola Droid X2) and after comparing many different options settled on the Samsung Galaxy S4. Before switching to Android in 2010 I was an iPhone owner so I will also try to give my perspective on that end here.

--------------------
Initial Impressions:
The S4 is a really nice piece of hardware. Aesthetically it is light-years ahead of my old Droid. My wife settled on a white S4 which is very clearly inspired by Apple's consumer electronics design philosophy. I settled on the 'black mist' phone and it's equally impressive though a bit more rugged looking. The screen is huge and incredibly clear. In comparing the S4 to the S2-Note the phones aren't that different in terms of dimensions. Though the phone is large it is very slim and fits easily and comfortably in my pants pocket.

--------------------...

2. Awesome phone, incremental upgrade from SIII
UPDATE: 10/8/2013:
An updated NFC Tag from Whiztags is just awesome, has 450 bytes of memory and I use several of those in office and home with my Samsung Galaxy S4 NFC tags - Topaz 512 Chip - 10 Pack + Keychain + Free Bonus Tag - Android Writeable & Programmable - Adhesive Sticker Back - Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 Note 3 - HTC One First One X Droid DNA - Sony Xperia - Nexus - Smart Tags - Best Money-Back Guarantee!

I have been using TechMatteTM Qi-compatible Wireless Charger for the Nexus 4, HTC 8X, HTC Droid DNA, Nokia Lumia 920, LG Optimus Vu2 (With AC Adapter and Micro USB Cable). and TechMatteTM Qi-standard Wireless Charger Receiver Coil for SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 SIV for wireless charging and they are very convenient for charging by placing on the mat...

Need more appointment... ?
USA CUSTOMERS BEWARE !!!
I recently bought the Galaxy S4 from FGS Trading thru Amazon. Unfortunately the phone broke down only after a few weeks of using it. I called Samsung USA to schedule a repair and was SHOCKED to hear that it can’t be repaired here in the USA because the phone that was sold to me is an AFRICA phone !!! Any repairs will have to be made in AFRICA!! UNBELIEVABLE!! I live in the USA and bought this phone from a third party merchant thru Amazon which both are also from the USA. I do not think that it is unreasonable for me to expect that the phone can at least be repaired here in the USA. I am even willing to pay out of pocket to get it fixed here in USA. It is unthinkable that I have to ship this phone halfway around the world to Africa just to get it fixed!!!

I bought the phone for $616 and AT&T sells it retail for $640 (without any contract). So its not like a “you get what you pay for” kind of deal. The price that I paid is very close to the AT&T retail...
More information by click here.