Samsung T959 Galaxy S Vibrant 4G Unlocked Phone with Android OS, 5 MP Camera, GPS and Wi-Fi - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black Big Discount


The Vibrant 4G weighs 4.2 ounces and measures 4.8 x 2.5 x 0.4 inches. Its 1650 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 6.5 hours of talk time, and up to 432 hours (18 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, as well as T-Mobile's 3G/4G network (1700/2100 MHz; UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA+).
  • This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported.
  • Ultra-fast 4G-enabled, Android 2.2-powered smartphone with 4-inch AMOLED touchscreen display and 1 GHz processor
  • Enabled for T-Mobile's ultra-fast 4G HSPA+ network with theoretical peak download speeds of up to 21 Mbps
  • 5-MP camera, HD 720p camcorder, front-facing video chat camera, Bluetooth 3.0 stereo music, corporate and personal e-mail
  • Up to 6.5 hours of talk time, up to 432 hours (18 days) of standby time, released in February, 2011
  • 5-MP camera; HD 720p camcorder; front-facing video chat camera; Bluetooth 3.0 stereo music; corporate and personal e-mail
  • It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
  • This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
  • Up to 6.5 hours of talk time, up to 432 hours (18 days) of standby time; released in February, 2011

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Good Phone with Many Set Backs
I've been a loyal tmobile customer for as long as I can remember and I'm a huge fan of the android line. Prior to this phone, I've owned the G1, the MyTouch (several versions), and the G2. This phone is definitely more refined. It has a great user interface, a nice sleek and clean look, and what would be very user friendly if it wasn't for a few painful setbacks. The memory on the phone does not clear itself so you are forced to restart the phone quite often in order to gain access to many features. the camera (photo and video), youtube videos, media players, almost none of your media will simply not work and display an error message until you restart your phone. This can be quite annoying. One of the luxuries of having a smart phone is to be able to simply whip it out anywhere during conversation to show someone something or to capture a moment. We live in a fast paced environment nowadays and this phone simply cant keep up with that. The fact there is no flash on the phone is also a...

2. Fantastic Device!
This is an amazing phone! I purchased this to replace my Blackberry 9700 because it was starting to act crazy. It got to the point where the phone would freeze when a call came through only to unfreeze when the caller hung up. Finally fed up I chose to get this device. Originally I was not interested in this phone because I was still scarred from the G1 experience and wanted nothing more to do with Android. After my friends found out I was intensely looking into the HTC HD7 they worked diligently to change my mind and steer me back to Android. This smartphone does everything and more. I will be as detailed as possible about this device.

Packaging

When I received the package I found that it was very well put together. The box, of course, was open because the dealer needed to remove the sim card and to unlock the phone. Otherwise the phone was pristine and looked like I had ordered it from Tmobile. The items that were included was the phone, travel charger...

Need more appointment... ?
Best android in the market my opinion.
After a few months of having the phone in my possession. I decided to write a review, the phone itself is very slim, and portable. When comparing the the galaxy 4g with the newest iTouch. The galaxy 4g is way lighter than the iTouch. In my opinion its a very important factor because it isn't heavy or bulky in my pocket. Sometimes I have even check my pockets to make sure it's there that's how light it is.
** Battery Life**
The phone comes included with a 1650 mah battery a usb cable and the usb adapter for wall charging. A full charge takes usually about 1hr to 1hr 30 min, and it last me about 1 1/2 day to 2 full days. Normally I use the phone to check my email several times throughout the day, surf the web, send an average of 6 calls per day and several texts.
** LCD ***
One of the good things about the phone is it's LCD. It has 4in screen it appears to be better than the iPhone's screen. It's bright and full of color, ideal to watch movies in HD...
More information by click here.