Blackberry Z10 16GB Unlocked GSM Phone with BlackBerry 10 OS, Dual-Core Processor, 4.2" Touchscreen, 8MP Camera + Secondary 2MP Camera, Video, GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth and microSD Slot - Black Promo Offer


Introducing a completely new way to use your smartphone. A new experience where features and apps work together seamlessly and share your train of thought to help you complete tasks faster and with ease. Discover BlackBerry 10, designed to keep you moving.
  • Cellular Band - Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Make sure which sub-model you are buying
Before you buy, please make sure which model you are buying.
Not all the Blackberry Z10 will work on 4G or LTE in the United States. And there are 5 different Models.

The Balckberry Z10 [Model: RFH121LW] will NOT WORK with T-Mobile USA. And people is buying careless. And the STL100-1 has a slower processor manufactured by Texas Instruments, while the STL100-2, STL100-3, STL100-4 do have the Qualcomm Snap Dragon.

The seller does no explain which model is selling. Please ask & complain.

2. Best phone I've ever owned
This phone is amazing! It is literally a joy to use.

I bought the Z10 as a replacement for my Nexus 4, which was a good phone, and I was still blown away by this thing. Most of the important apps are either on the Z10, coming soon, or have really decent web apps that you can make desktop shortcuts for. Anyways, the screen is the best I have ever seen on a mobile device, and that includes the iPhone 5. Color saturation is on par with the iPhone 5 screen, sharpness is slightly higher on the Z10 (Z10 has higher pixel density), and the auto brightness is by far better than anything on the market! It actually adjusts brightness while you're using the device, not just when you first turn on the screen (as is the case for the iPhone 5, and Nexus 4). The interface is super smooth, the keyboard is by far the best on the market (and I've used Swype, Swift Key, and stock iOS 6/JB 4.2 keyboards), the speaker is actually loud, not just called a "loudspeaker." The battery lasts 150-200%...

Need more appointment... ?
Groundbreaking. You will never accept anything less.
I've owned and used Droid Incredible, Note 1, S3, iPhone 4s, multiple Windows phones. But, I don't have to use every phone ever made to know that Z10 is the best phone available.

I'm so thoroughly enamored with BB10 after only one week of using it. I have an S3 through Verizon, but I bought a Z10 from Canada because I couldn't wait any longer. When I have to use my S3, I find it clumsy and slow and I'm not talking processor speed. I'm talking about the user interface (UI) I am constantly phantom swiping, then I realize I have to look for buttons/keys, etc. Why should I have to look around click the 'back' arrow a dozen times to get out of an app? Swipe up, it's minimized. Tap the 'X' if I've the urge, to close the app. I have 4, 6, 8 open at times with NO performance penalty.

And how could I have possibly tolerated such an archaic method of communication as Android? I used to excitedly show my iPhone friends the notification center, and the tweeks of the...
More information by click here.