Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 - Factory Unlocked - International Version - LTE/4G (Black) Big Discount


The GALAXY S4 Mini runs Android 4.2.2 Jellybean with a 4.3" display while maintaining the familiar Galaxy S4 design. The Galaxy S4 Mini is powered by a 1.7 GHz dual-core Krait 200 CPU, Snapdragon 400 Chipset, Adreno 305 GPU with 2GB of RAM and a 8MP camera that does 720p HD videos. The Galaxy S4 Mini is full of graphical capabilities, fast screen transitions, S-Voice natural language commands and dictation, Smart stay, Smart pause, Smart scroll, Air gestures, etc...
  • 4.3" Super AMOLED capative, multitouch touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
  • 8 GB Internal Storage, Expandable MicroSD Up To 32 GB
  • Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
  • 1.7 GHz dual-core Krait 200 CPU, Snapdragon 400 Chipset, Adreno 305 GPU
  • 8 MP, up to 3264 x 2448 pixel pictures, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection camera with LED flash

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Meet the official iPhone killer!
I needed a lighter phone than my Google Nexus and was very close to getting an iPhone 5 due to the size and weight, but thankfully a colleague told me about the S4 mini before switching over! This phone is absolutely awesome. I am one of those people who HATE big screen phones, so this is a Godsend for me. It's fast. Perfect size. Light. Built extremely well for a "mini" model. Many many features. It's the perfect iPhone killer and has a much lower radiation output too.

Its SAR rating (radiation level) is hardly 0.33 watts per kilogram of body mass (on a scale of 0 to 1.60!). Phones with such a low SAR rating are very rare, and much lower than the iPhone 5 which is a whopping 1.6 watts per kilogram!

The best part, it's UNLOCKED so you can use tethering all you want with no extra charges. Just be warned, LTE may not work on many carriers so check that ahead of time. Mine runs on AT&T HSPA+ and I'm happy with the speed.

Don't listen to the bad...

2. A liitle expensive but an Excellent Phone!!
Okay. I was definitely worried about buying this phone at first because it was an international, factory unlocked phone. But, I really wanted the phone so I decided to go with it. When I got the phone, it looked awesome! The only sucky part was that the instruction manuals were all in French... But, Í can just watch reviews on YouTube about it. No problem. However, when I went to put my SIM card in, it would not fit. It was WAY too big for it because the phone takes a microSIM card. So crap. But I was so determined to use the phone I was not going to let that get me down. I contacted my local provider- I read reviews from other people on here that said to do so- but they weren't much help. This one lady was like "Oh, you just break open your SIM card and the micro one I inside of it". I was like umm okay that's not gonna happen. So, I googled it and then found this DIY on cnet that instructs you how to make a microSIM card out of your regular SIM card by cutting it. I...

Need more appointment... ?
Excelent whole package
This smartphone is a top line smartphone in a not gigantic size. Although is not for playing, is an excelent option for the standard use. (phone, taking pictures, runs fluent...)

I Love it.

Pro:
Fluent:
it runs fluent all the time... I use almost 20 widgets in 3 screens and I hate when phones can't handle this amount of graphic demand
Has Micro SD slot.
Has android 4.2.2
Screen:
it looks great. the colors are beautiful

Cons:
It could be tough to people with not a good view (high pixel per inch)

Is up to you:
Size:
It is not a size for playing i think, but is the size i want... I can handle it with only one hand and that is what I want for a phone

Pictures:
It is not an S4, an iPhone 5 or a HTC One, but it still get great pictures. For instance, for the day to day, I don't miss my compact camera.

Battery:
I use it a lot... like 2 hour for listening radio through...
More information by click here.