Samsung Captivate Glide I927 Unlocked GSM Phone with Android 2.3 OS, 4" Super LCD Multi-Touch Display and 8MP Camera - Black Big Discount


Stay on the move with the 4G-enabled, Android-powered Samsung Captivate Glide smartphone from AT&T, which offers a slide-out full QWERTY keyboard for fast on-the-go typing and a powerful 1 GHz dual core processor. The 4-inch Super AMOLED screen gives you brilliant detail, spectacular color and deep contrast, plus it's bright enough to read easily in bright daylight and it automatically adjusts when indoors.
  • The Samsung Capivate Glide is an Android smartphone featuring a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 1 GHz dual core processor, and a 8 megapixel camera with HD video recording
  • Also features a 4-inch Super AMOLED display, front-facing camera, WiFi with DLNA media streaming, and quad-band GSM/WCDMA modes for international use
  • Other features include a multi-format music player, GPS navigation, full web browser, and microSD slot for additional storage
  • Use this Android smartphone to access thousands of apps, games, books, movies, and music on Google's Play Store
  • This device has been extensively tested, functionally certified, and ready for activation

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great phone
The Samsung captivate glide is by far my favorite phone. I was lucky enough to get the phone already updated with android 4.04. I prefer the physical sliding qwerty keyboard. The phone has everything I want, android, the keyboard, touchscreen, and enough internal memory so I can download whatever I want. I am very happy with it. It also has front and rear camera. If you get this phone, I don't think you will be disappointed.

2. Amazon offered me a refound
I bought it a few days ago cause it was unlocked. When it arrived to Uruguay did not work. It was not only locked but also half operative files were missing. I lost my money, thank u very much!

Well,after I wrote my rewiew Amazon contacted me and automatically refound my money and asked me to return the cell phone. I'm really pleased with their response and I'll continue shopping in Amazon! YOU ARE GREAT!

Need more appointment... ?
Sold as an unlocked phone by Tablet Distributors but locked by Rogers
I bought this phone for a friend as she wanted an unlocked Android phone with a QWERTY keyboard. The phone worked all right for a few weeks but stopped working after that with an error screen requesting an unlock code. I have contacted the seller three times asking for help and they haven't managed to get the phone unlocked.

I do not understand why they would sell this phone as an unlocked phone when it does not seem to be one. Very disappointed with the seller and left with an unusable phone right now.
More information by click here.