Nokia Lumia 520 8GB Black - International Version, Factory Unlocked WP8 On Sale


Nokia has revealed the new Lumia 520, a device that's made to bring the Windows Phone 8 experience to the world along with the Nokia Pure design experience at an extremely low price point. The Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone 8 smartphone delivers experiences normally only found in high-end smartphones, such as the same digital camera lenses found on the Nokia Lumia 920, Nokia Music for free music out of the box and even offline, and the HERE location suite.
  • OS - Windows Phone 8
  • Dimensions - 119.9 x 64 x 9.9 mm, 75.7 cc (4.72 x 2.52 x 0.39 in) Weight 124 g (4.37 oz)
  • IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
  • 8 GB, 512 MB RAM
  • Camera - 5 MP, 2592х1936 pixels, autofocus

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great Phone
Really this is the best phone. Nice size, and great screen dimensions. Windows Phone 8 is fantastic to work with, very simple to use. The OS works very fast. Highly recommend.

2. Fantastic Phone
The first time I got it I immediately returned it because it was not unlocked. But the seller has a code to unlock it so it worked out well in the end. No problems with the phone about a week in. If you like the windows market, you'll like this phone. Although its somewhat basic, lacking higher end features like a front-facing camera, back camera of lower quality, if that isn't a problem then I would highly recommend this phone. Its very solid and feels good in the hand. Look into investing for a phone case because the front is flat (if you place your phone upside down then the entire screen will be in contact with the table) and can be a little slick at times.

Need more appointment... ?
Price; performance; SD card. A terrific value.
I got an unlocked Nokia 520 for $150 from Hasslefree Cell via Amazon. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I've bought a few apps from the MS App Store and have learned some things that may help others now, so I'll discuss them briefly.

I wanted a basic phone with media player capabilities, at low cost. I have all "connectedness" turned off and can't comment on the Facebook etc apps, nor on the maps and GPS. I installed a 32GB SD card because I wasn't sure how well it all would work. Now I wish I'd gotten 64GB. I have WiFi 'on' only when I'm downloading apps, which works well.

I bought YXPlayer for $5, ignoring the negative comments in the MS App Store. Sadly, it has no support (forum dead for months) and there seems to be no alternative. BUT reading from the SD, this app smoothly plays all FLVs, AVIs and MKVs I've tried, including 720p and 1080p using x264 encoding. YXPlayer also handles my FLAC lossless music files, and MP3s. So I believe it...
More information by click here.