Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190 Unlocked International Version - White Discount !!


This is a GSM phone and will work with all GSM network world wide. For 3G network please check the frequencies before buying.
  • Cellular Band - Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
  • Cellular Band 3G - 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100-LTE Mhz

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. I LOVE THIS PHONE!!
I have been using this phone for almost a month now, and absolutly LOVE this phone!! It is just as fast as the big brother. There are just three features the mini don't have that the S4 has: the drama shot, the duel shot, and the hover sensor. Other than that, you can hardly tell the difference! It has the other bells and whistles as the S4 and comes in a smaller (but not by much) lighter body. This is by far the best mini out there!! For the price, it is a perfect alternative to the S4.

2. S4 mini :)
I just lost my old S2, so I decided to give this S4 mini a try. It was really cute, fast, and affordable. I read some bad tech specs reviews that many websites say about this phone, but this lil S4 is so far so good. It might not have all those "cool" features that the S4 has, but it is fast enough to do anything a smart phone is supposed to do. :)

Need more appointment... ?
i love it!
excellent phone, comfortable, lightweight and good performance, in very good condition as advertised, I love my s4 mini, very with my purchase
More information by click here.