Samsung GT-i8190L Galaxy S3 Mini White factory Unlocked 850/1900/2100 3G Discount !!


Samsung I8190L Galaxy S3 mini, Samsung Galaxy S III. This is a GSM phones and does not work with any CDMA carriers like Verizon sprint Metro PC etc. It takes a sim card. Please check 3G frequencies of your carrier before buying. T mobile 3G is not compatible with this model.
  • Samsung Galaxy S III White Mini Smartphone

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Happy Camper
Had been looking to upgrade my cell phone for almost a year, but was not satisfied with what was available for my price. Tried again recently and stumbled on the Galaxy S3 mini. I did not know a mini-version existed. This is the most user-friendly Android device I have seen for phone that can fit it one's pocket. It was only available in white. I would have preferred blue, but that was my only disappointment. Suggest reading the reviews before purchase to ensure that you have the right order number for the factory Unlocked model that is 3G. I learned more from reading positive and negative reviews than I had just investigating the model. There is no need for "buyer's remorse" when one can read the experiences of others. I am one Happy Camper and glad that did not rush to upgrade my old cell phone, or order before double checking reviews.

2. S3 Mini Is Just The Right Size - Detailed Review Of Many Useful Features Of This Phone
This superb phone with many features is just right to fit into my jean pocket or in a small purse with ease. Since this phone has EXCEEDED all of my expectations, here is my very detailed review of this very special and fun to use Mini S3 phone. My goal in this review is to help in your buying decision one way or the other regarding this phone.

Update 8/24/13 - Just received today, the newest firmware/OS for the 4.1.2 OTA (on my phone directly) as it was updated from Samsung and this is very new at this date of Monday, August 5, 2013 and arrived in my phone's Notification area today. After the upgrade completed, I noticed at once that this phone is lightning fast and the touchscreen is very, very fast and responsive! This is the THIRD update that I received since I purchased this phone in April 2013. Each update is not that large, however, it enhances the performance of this phone. Very encouraged as if the updates keep coming regularly, perhaps
4.2.2 will be coming to...

Need more appointment... ?
samsung gt-i8190L
TODO PERFECTO, EL PRODUCTO LLEGO A TIEMPO Y EL TELEFONO ES UNA MARAVILLA, EL PROCESADOR ES RAPIDO Y VIENE ACTUALIZADO A LA ULTIMA VERSION DE ANDROID.
More information by click here.