Apple 3G iPhone Cellphone 16GB GSM Unlocked (Black) Discount !!


Although it looks essentially identical to the iphone 3g before it with the same black or white plastic case design and the same 3.5 display with 320x480 resolution at 163 ppi (albeit with a new oleophobic oil repellent coating) -- and still combines mobile phone ipod and internet functionality -- the iphone 3gs* has a variety of significant additions. Perhaps most notably the iphone 3gs is faster -- s refers to its enhanced speed (600 mhz up from 412 mhz with a dramatically improved graphics processor as well) twice the ram (256 mb up from 128 mb) -- and adds support for faster 7.2 mbps hsdpa (802.11g/n and bluetooth are supported too) a 3.0 megapixel camera -- with vga video recording at 30 fps -- as well as autofocus macro and white balance support a tap to focus feature and the ability to trim the beginning and ending of videos along with a digital compass and a-gps.
  • Unlocked Apple iPhone 3G 16GB
  • iPhone OS 4.2; Multi-Touch Display; WiFi; 3G Data; GPS; Multiple Language Support; MMS and SMS Text Messaging
  • 2+ Megapixel Camera; Bluetooth Compatibility; iPod Music Player; 3.5mm Audio Jack; Video Streaming; TV Output
  • Web Browser; Email Client; Supports International Use - 850/900/1800/1900 (GSM), 850/1900/2100 (WCDMA)
  • This phone is unlocked for any gsm sim card Tmobile on AT&T No Contract require.
  • Just put your gsm sim card in (SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF BUYER LOCK THE PHONE)

This All Products give to us some advantages, like this :
1. A mixed Bag
It was the Best of times; I was the Worst of times.

The phone is fine, and it looks great, and functions well.

But there were some issues......

The box said White. I got a black phone, which was OK, because it is in a case and the color cannot be seen anyway.

The phone said it was unlocked. I wanted that, and not a jail-broken phone. The phone is indeed locked, and cannot be used on any other network besides AT&T. If I switch carriers, I must apply to unlock it myself, or jail break it myself. This is what I wanted to avoid.

It was not clear that the phone was refurbished. In fact, I would categorize it as misleading in that the word was never used in the ENTIRE ad, and should have been. Given the price that I paid (over $400), I was well under the impression that I was indeed getting a new phone. Anyplace else I looked at had them to $100 less.

I think that the seller misuses unlocked when it should be clear that...

2. What is this?
I charged the iPhone 3gs for two hours. Thing doesn't work at all. All I can get is a screen with the apple sign on it.
Horrible quality. The seller didn't even say that it would be a refurbished item. They said that it would be a completely New item. BS.

Need more appointment... ?
Dispointed
definately NOT 'like new' ------several cracks above the charger port, one screw on the bottom is lost, and this is 8G ,not 16G
More information by click here.