Unlocked Quadband Dual Sim Android 4.1 OS With 4.7 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen 3G Smart Phone - AT&T, T-mobile, H20, Simple mobile and other GSM networks white On Sale


Introducing to the NEW S580 with OS Android 2.3, CPU ARM Cortex-A5, GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz, 5.0-inch Capacitive touch screen, WVGA, 480x800, 0.3 Megapixel front and back camera, MP3 background play, equalizer MP3,WAV,WMA ,3GP, MP4, full screen, forward and pause ,802.11b/g/n wireless internet, supports Google Play Store, supports FM radio, can play with earphone, Bluetooth 2.1, Sound recorder, video player and recorder, Audio player supported 512MB ROM+256MB RAM, 2000 mAh (Talking time: Up to 5 hours ; standby time: Up to 48 hours),USB, WiFi, Bluetooth , support SMS Text Messaging, MMS Picture Messaging, Voicemail Service.
  • Android 4.1 OS
  • Capacitive Touch Screen
  • Unlocked

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. A great purchase
I ordered my phone Jan 2nd and received it Jan 10th. It arrived lightening fast and It is everything I was hoping for and more. The screen is amazing. Everything works..GPS included. The phone is fast and I couldnt be happier. I ordered the Cimo clear case international version for Samsung S3 and it fits great. I had to cut a bit of a larger opening for the volume rocker but it works like a charm. The price and product, compared to a new S3 unlocked is WORTHIT!
I am so happy with this phone I just ordered another for my daughter.
I use straight talk and ordered a Bring Your Own Phone SIM card (ATT compatible) changed the settings for the APN and it works great.
The camera has a flash...a bunch of different settings, zoom, panaramic..
So far the only change I made was to add a different messenging program because something I did when I imported my old sim card phone numbers caused the stock messenging program to have difficulty with the number format. I believe it...

2. Great phone
It took the phone a bit more than a week to come from Singapore via air USPS, there was no tracking information except for the departure date/time from Singapore.
After opening the case, I found the telephone, USB cord, power plug, 2 batteries, manual in English, headphones, one screen protector AND an extra back cover with attached front cover AND a touch pen.
Now, the sticker on the phone says "HD AMOLED" screen, which I doubt it is. Not for that price. So, the battery should not last as long as with a phone with an LED screen. Also, the front sticker says Quad Core CPU. That is not, it is the MT6577 Dual Core processor.
But after playing with it, it is awesome. Android 4.1 is great, the CPU is quick. It comes with a pre-installed 2gb SD card, but when removing the SD card, you have to look closely at the direction which to slide its support. After installing the SIM card, I was able to have my call list and make calls. Sound through calls and reception were clear. I...

Need more appointment... ?
I WAS Skeptical... and I WAS RIGHT
WHAT I THINK NOW (APRIL 10, 2012):

Hey guys, been meaning to update this post a few months ago!! First off, I want to say that my first impression of the phone WAS awesome. Now I will urge you NOT to buy it and take your money elsewhere.
Within days of using the phone, my screen cracked horizontally across the screen. I thought to myself, no biggie, still works. Within a couple of weeks, the phone corrupted my SD card, I thought it was my SD card because it had been with me for so long, so I reformatted the SD card and again the phone corrupted it. I LOST EVERYTHING, but luckily I had backed up my pictures. Within 2 months, the phone stopped working! I woke up one day, and there was a black background with a picture of a charger, I pulled the battery out and swapped it with the second one... NOTHING. The phone had been telling me that there was a overcurrent, but I was using the cable and adapter that came with the phone. I tried to revive it, but after about 30...
More information by click here.