Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Unlocked GSM Camera / Smartphone with 16MP Camera, Xenon Big SALE


The S4 Zoom packs a 4.3-inch AMOLED screen with qHD resolution (960 x 540), 1.5GHz Dual-Core Processor Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, WiFi, Bluetooth, NF, and the camera supports ISO modes of up to 3200, and the flash is Xenon Flash.
  • Cellular Band - Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
  • Cellular Band 3G - 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 Mhz

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Not made for everyone, but my experience with it so far is great!
For those that are leaving reviews based on what you've read or watched, please purchase the item first, use it for at least a couple weeks, and then give us your "user experience." We appreciate the help that you may be trying to accomplish, but if you haven't used the product how can you rate it? Anyway, below is my review of the product.

I'm sure you can find all the specs and un-boxing videos as well as picture quality reviews and so on all over the internet, so I won't waste your time typing about that. Instead I'll talk about my personal user experience and you can relate to it or not.

I took the GS4-Z (or "Ph-amera") for a spin when my wife decided to take us on a mini 5 day vacation. I have to say, this thing is pretty useful. It takes quality photos and at the same time, you can share the pictures with your personal network without having to upload it to a computer or swapping micro SD cards (Although swapping can preserve image quality). If you...

2. Just What I needed
I read about this product and new it would be a must buy. The original price scared me off a little bit, as did a slew of bad reviews around the web. People said it was an abomination, the worst possible combination of two products.

I completely disagree. Let me first say, I have been dreaming of a phone with a "real" camera forever. I have tried all the recent flagships which say they have a great camera. I have tried All versions of the Gaalxy series, the Xperia Z, the HTC One, the Lumia 920, and 1020, the Nokia 808 pureview, the LG Optimus G Pro, the Iphone 3GS, 4 and 4S. There are more, but those probably have the best smartphone cameras. The S4 Zoom is in another league however. The inclusion of a proper optical zoom lens is the greatest feature. Also the bigger sensor helps quite a bit in capturing greater detail. I have gotten the best shots I have ever shot from a smartphone.

Sure, the camera tech makes it have a ridiculous hump and it is a little...

Need more appointment... ?
Great Smartphone, Good Camera, So-so Video Camcorder
I purchased the S4 Zoom because I wanted a versatile all-in-one Smartphone/Digital Point and Shoot Optical Zoom Camera/Video Camcorder so that I wouldn't need to carry around multiple devices either for everyday use or for traveling. I would rate the S4 Zoom differently depending on how I am using it.

4.5 stars as a Smartphone. The S4 Zoom has a smaller, lower resolution screen, lesser processor, and may be missing some of the non-essential software and interface tricks (such as hovering gestures) found on the regular Galaxy S4, but for the most part it does a great job making calls, running apps, giving GPS assisted directions, surfing the web, video and music playback and most every other function you might want your Smartphone/mini-computer to do.

4.0 stars as a Camera for taking digital photographs. I also own a two year old Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10 with 16x optical (21x digital) zoom range, but which like the S4 zoom has a 16 megapixel CMOS sensor. I...
More information by click here.