Samsung Galaxy S III SCH1535 VERIZON *NO CONTRACT* Discount !!


clean esn verizon galaxy s3
  • perfect condition

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Samsung Galaxy S III
Love this phone...large screen (yet totally manageable and comfortable in hand)...fast processing speed...great camera...great functioning and user friendliness. Battery drops seemingly quick when you're doing multiple tasks but I was also spoiled for the past year with my RAZR Mx and its beast of a battery. Battery life isn't so bad that I would take a star though. Great phone overall and of all I've had through the years...my favorite so far.

2. Great phone
Switched from the iPhone and what a difference! Everything about this phone is beautiful. You will not be disappointed in buying this product.

Need more appointment... ?
Great Phone
This is the best smart phone I have owned, I love, love, love the phone! Fast and very easy to use.
More information by click here.