NOKIA LUMIA 900 IN WHITE 16GB UNLOCKED GSM - (3G HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100) Discount !!


Slick design meets 4.3 screen The slim body is sleek, smooth, and feels fabulous. It's matched to a 4.3 AMOLED ClearBlack glass touchscreen to give you more of the picture, and there's an 8 MP camera for taking sharp photos and HD video too. With the one piece polycarbonate body you'll also get excellent antenna performance and great reception for clear calls and reliable data connections.
  • Cellular Band - Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
  • Cellular Band 3G - 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 Mhz

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. My first Windows Phone! Amazing experience!
I just bought this phone a few weeks ago and it is gorgeous. The screen just blew me away and the OS is very fast and user friendly. This is the first time I try a Windows phone and I have to say that it's been a wonderful experience. From now on I'll just use Windows phone for my daily use. My next gadget will be Nokia Lumia 920. I just can't look foward for this phone to hit the market. Nokia designs the best and most beautiful phones and now they work with the best OS on the market. Well done, Nokia and Microsoft!

Now, let's talk about Apps. I've read many comments of people talking about the ''lack of app'' on the Marketplace. I can tell my own experience. I come from Android and also I had a Apple iPhone 4S and the only App missing on the Marketplace (talking about me and the apps I use the most) are Instagram and OVO (and I've heard Instagram is comming soon to Windows Phones before this year ends). I have Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, MSN, KiK, Viber,...

2. Best Phone in 2012, Still in the run
Windows 8 apps are a welcome change from iOS. Among the three ecosystems, I prefer Android, Windows 8, and iOS in that order. Blackberry, what ?! For ease of use, Windows phone is really easy to use. Lumia 900 has been succeeded by Nokia Lumia 920. For someone interested in a first smartphone which doesn't break the purse, Lumia 900 is an excellent choice. User interface in Windows 8 is very pleasing and this is one of best phones with awesome user experience. If you prefer great user experience over infinite hackability, aka Android, then Windows 8 phones are great choice.

Lumia 900 has 4.3" (109 mm) 800x480 resolution 217 ppi 16m compared to the Lumia 920 which has a 4.5" IPS LCD, 1280x768 resolution, 332 ppi display. This phone has up to 16 GB storage and 512 MB RAM compared to Lumia 920 which has 32 GB storage and 1 GB RAM. Lumia 900 has 8 MP camera and 720 p video compared to Lumia 920 which has a 8.7 MP camera and a 1080p HD Video. 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Scorpion...

Need more appointment... ?
no conforme
este articulo poseia publicidad engañosa, decia cosas que al final no tenia y no era, como por ejemplo UNLOCKED, Y ERA TODO LO CONTRARIO!
More information by click here.