HTC ONE Mini M4 Get Rabate


Premium Metal Body: Innovated Design
Constructed from polished metal alloy, the HTC One mini features a compact profile that's designed for easy, one-hand use. Its durable construction is shaped to seamlessly conform to your grip and provide on-the-go convenience for your busy life.
  • Factory unlocked international version!
  • HTC UltraPixel Camera
  • 16GB Memory
  • 3G 900/1900/2100 MHz
  • 4G 800/1800/2600 Mhz

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. A really solid kit, but don't expect a blazer.
The full sized HTC One was one of my favorite new mobiles of the year. It was solid in the way that Apple hardware is solid and no one else is. But the screen was just a bit big for me and I couldn't reach all the way cross the screen. I traded in the larger one for this one. I lost some cash but got a phone that I really love the size.

Everything about this phone is perfect except it's not the screamer that the full sized One is. Expect a bog down here or there on heavy processes-- that being said, it's a great phone once configured and updated and I'm happier with this than almost all other android options today.

2. Pretty and Powerful!!
HTC One Mini (M4) is a great phone esp if you want a sleek and premium feel to your phone. I got this for my wife and she absolutely loves it. I have an HTC One M7, which is amazing as well but this phone is the best that I could find with a smaller screen (which was one of the most important criteria for my wife). Its easy to handle, less bulky, and still has all the goodness of HTC One M7.

The seller (HeavyDuty Electronics) was awesome to ship the phone on priority when I contacted for a quick delivery. All in all, a great experience!

Need more appointment... ?
Good Relatively Smaller Android Phone
I bought this to replace my iPhone 4S. I switched to Android after looking latest iOS7. This phone turned out to be good replacement. It has been three weeks so far.

Pros:
1. The phone can fit in your hand.
2. The phone has "Beats" sound. The voice quality is much better than other phones.
3. There is slow mode in camera.
4. Android is not bad compare to iOS7 in terms user friendliness. One has to learn to customize.
5. The power supply is standard mini USB.
6. It is $100+ cheaper than iPhone 5S.

Cons:
1. The phone looks average. I could not find black color.
2. Some area on glass is wasted for "Home","Previous" button.
3. The phone is little bigger than iPhone 5.
4. In very bright sunlight, it is hard to see screen.
5. Customizing Android is initially little tricky.
6. The camera is around 4 MP which HTC calls it UltraPixels versus latest iPhone has 8+ MP.
More information by click here.