Nokia Lumia 920 Smartphone - unlocked - White On Sale


Enjoy streaming multimedia, making calls, and much more with the Nokia Lumia 920 Smartphone. Sporting a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ capacitive multi-touch screen with a resolution of 1280x768 pixels, this Nokia Lumia Smartphone delivers outstanding visual output and simplifies operation. Moreover, the 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor incorporated in this smartphone facilitates high-speed data processing. Comprising personal information management tools such as the calendar, clock, and so on, this Smartphone helps you organize your tasks. Supporting WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, this smartphone facilitates wireless communication. You can capture the memorable moments of your life, as it is equipped with an 8.7 MP camera. What's more, you can find your way around unknown regions as this Nokia Lumia phone provides offline maps and turn-by-turn voice guided navigation.
  • Nokia Lumia 920 Smartphone - unlocked - White

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. finally freedom from itunes
I have had this phone for a week now and love it. I loved my iPhone when I first got it, though found that it had many controlling issues, iTunes is your gateway. There are some pluses to iTunes, they have a larger selection of songs, and other media. I had a lager amount invested in songs and apps so when I got the 920 I was happy to find out that when I plugged. In my phone and download the phone syncing app from Microsoft that part of it was to pull all of my iTunes music over on to my new phone, my photos also where synced from iTunes. The only items that I was not able to get out of iTunes where my tv episodes and movies. I do not know if this is because I loaded them to iTunes from digital copies and did not buy them directly from iTunes or that all video media will not transfer. I now can go to the office or there computer and play the music from my phone over the computer with out any other software loaded other then a music player. I also am able to load any file onto my...

2. Let me make it short: I am in love with this phone.
NOKIA LUMIA 920 Drop test
[...]
NOKIA LUMIA 920 Video
[...]

I have used Iphone 4s then Galaxy S3; both of those were not too bad. However, there is always something unknown that made me feel in-completed and unsatisfied using smartphones until I got Nokia Lumia 920. This phone can do much better my Canon Rebel II Ti on video recording, and it is very portable and convenient. It also replaces the GPS navigation devices and actually does better job than them.

The Nokia Lumia 920 has all the practical use, solid quality, excellent performance, and extreme durability. Because NOKIA people wants to prove to the world that they are capable of produce the best phone to catch attention from consumers. That is why they try to put a lot of breakthrough technologies into one package. The NOKIA LUMIA 920 has many 1st in the world of smartphones. Here they are:
1. The 1st optical image stabilization with Carl Zeiss optics/ low light camera in a...

Need more appointment... ?
Lumia 920 - Best Smartphone out there!!
I previously had a HTC EVO android phone, which I liked quite a bit. I bought the Lumia 920 over the weekend,,,and wow!! what a great phone! It has integrated apps and is much faster and easier to use than android. It's Nokia Maps can be used OFFLINE and are worth its weight in gold!! The Lumia 920 camera is by far the best smartphone camera on the market!!!
More information by click here.