Nokia 6350 Unlocked GSM Flip Phone with Second External TFT Display, 2MP Camera, Video, Internet Browser, GPS, Bluetooth, MP3/MP4 Player and microSD Slot - Red Big SALE


The Nokia 6350 is an unlocked cellular phone with 52 MB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 16 GB with a microSD card. This Nokia mobile phone is capable of using downloadable MP3s for ringtones or a native vibrate function to reduce distractions. The music player function found on this cellular phone allows it to play a variety of music files and function as a portable media device for the user. Furthermore, this Nokia mobile phone supports Bluetooth 2.1, which allows the phone to operate in handsfree mode for convenient and safe calls or wireless streaming of music and media with an appropriate headset. Featuring a talktime of slightly more than four hours, the Nokia 6350 is also capable of being left in standby mode for up to 250 hours before needing to be recharged. The graphite-colored clamshell design of this phone protects its internal screen from scratching and keeps the keypad clean. For ease of use, this Nokia mobile phone has a smaller external screen that displays information such as time, battery life, and signal strength to the user.
  • GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
  • Flip Design; Second external TFT display, (128 x 160 pixels); Dedicated music keys
  • A-GPS only; AT&T Navigator; MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player, MP4/H.263/H.264 player
  • Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; 2MP (1600 x 1200 pixels), Video: VGA@15fps
  • 52 MB storage; microSD slot expandable up to 16 GB

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great Little Flip Phone.
Had another brand with a touch screen that didn't work well. If you touched the phone, not even the screen, it would disconnect the incoming call. Couldn't carry it in my pocket. Slightest movement would make the phone do who knows what even with the touchscreen locked. Gave up on touchscreens after the manufacturer of that phone replace the original and still had the same problem. Had to discontinue my unlimited data plan because the carrier (AT&T) didn't care about the problem with the new phone. I had it over 30 days and that was enough for them . This is an unlocked world phone. That means I can use it with any carrier anywhere in the world. When my contract with AT&T (yes, they gave me the other phone for a penny when I signed a two year contract, phone doesn't provide what I paid for but the contract is still in effect), I can use this same phone when I switch carriers. The only thing I don't like on this phone is the inability to delete unused icons from the menu...

2. One of the best phones I ever had
The Nokia 6350 is one of the best phones I ever had. I never had any problem dialing from any place including outside the USA. This is my second Nokia 6350 and my first one last more then 3 yrs, working well. Its easy to use and understand the features.

Need more appointment... ?
This is My Second Nokia 6250
I used my first Nokia 6250 for almost five years. My husband and I looked at the new iPhone but I could barely read the fine print on the small screen. I do not eMail, text, surf the internet or listen to music on a phone so do not want a data plan, just a simple phone that can hold my address book.

My husband was in an ICU when the my first Nokia 6250 finally had to be replaced. I put the sim card into my husband's Blackberri and used it for a frustrating six weeks: The tiny keys were difficult for my arthritic fingers to use, it was not nearly as comfortable to hold as the Nokia, and I'd never use most of it's features. I finally gave up on it and found this phone on Amazon.

I'm again happy to have a phone that meets my simple communication needs, is comfortable in my hand and easy to use. I then purchased a mini iPad with a data plan. It is SO much easier to read and use than the "smart phones, and it easily slips into my purse. For me, this is...
More information by click here.