Samsung i997 Infuse 4G, 8MP,16GB, WIFI, GPS, Super AMOLED Plus, Gorilla Glass Capacitive Touchscreen AT&T Unlocked World Mobile Smartphone Get Rabate


NEW UNLOCKED CAN BE USE FOR ANY GSM NETWORK
  • NEW UNLOCKED CAN BE USE FOR ANY GSM NETWORK

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Quite an amazing phone device
I've only owned the Samsung Infuse 4G (using ATT) for a few days, but it is truly an impressive device. I would strongly recommend it to anyone considering a top-line smart phone. Period.

My smart phone history is (recently) six Dell Streak 5s (which is an amazing device, but with a few flaws), a Blackberry Bold 9000, and temporarily (recently) an LG540.

Samsung Infuse is a beautiful phone. Vivid display (clearer and larger than any similar smart phone), logical functionality (16 Apps per page that scroll sideways), and the flexibility of Android.

It's capacitive touch screen works very well, and the onboard memory (and capacity to upgrade) is excellent.

The only weak point is the battery, but I've only had the device for days and it's not quite fair to criticize quite yet. However, having said that, it seems that if you allow all manner of back-ground programs to run (which is what will happen - unless you intervene), that you may spend...

2. Very Beautiful Smartphone, Please Readon for Many Details
I owned this phone for about a year with NO PROBLEMS. It is just that I change out phones often as I am a techie and have to have the latest phone/tablet, etc. And so I upgrade very often. However, the phone worked perfectly for the time I owned it, so here is my detailed review, and I hope that it will help you make a good decision if you need a great smartphone at this great price!
***Keep in mind that this Sim Unlocked phone will work fine in AT&T and even T-Mobile for calling and texting. But for Internet and MMS, you may need to set the APN settings. If you need the APN settings for At&T, T-Mobile etc, just ask me in the comments and I will send them.

Pros:

- Very clear and easy to read 4.5" screen.
- Outstanding colors and outstanding screen clarity.
- 2.2 Android allowed me to save many installed apps on my SD External card. (Cannot do this anymore after OS 3.0 and higher).
- Great camera - I took many high quality pictures.
-...

Need more appointment... ?
Samsung Infuse !
I am an advanced user and have been using this phone since past 3 months. This phone has an amazing huge s-amoled display which blows away all other phone displays I have seen till date. I have owned Blackberry,Nokia,iphone,etc but this phone is the best of all. I purchased this unlocked phone and rooted it immediately and installed custom Zeus rom (Gingerbread). It removed all the AT&T bloatware and it can bump up its cpu speed from 1ghz to 1.6ghz with auto speed on demand setting as some graphic intensive games require higher processing power.
Phone is incredibly slim so you need to buy a good case to protect it plus a scratch screen guard. Battery drains out quickly as the screen is a monster power consumer and phone heats up very very fast with GPS and screen turned on for longer periods. The sound quality is superb, display is super good and its on par with iphone its slim body.
For advanced users like me, Iphone is really a piece of junk as I have customized each and...
More information by click here.