Nokia Lumia 810 8GB T-Mobile Phone with Windows 8 OS, 8MP Camera + Seconday 1.2MP Camera, Video, Dual-Core Processor, Dolby Sound Enhancement, Nokia ClearBlack Display, 4.3" AMOLED Touchscreen, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, MP3/MP4 Player, SNS Integration and microSD Slot up to 64GB - Black Discount !!


The Nokia Lumia 810 combines quality design with Windows Phone 8 to everything they need on the go. The Lumia 810 features a 4.3-inch OLED display that shows movies and video in mobile HD. Also capture high quality photos with the 8-megapixel, rear-facing camera or video chat with the front-facing camera. The Lumia 810 is equipped with improved navigation features with Nokia City Lens, Nokia Drive, and Nokia Transport applications. This phone is packed with the advanced features you've come to expect from your smartphone.
  • Windows Phone 8 OS; 1.5 Ghz dual-core processor
  • Nokia Drive navigation
  • 8MP Rear-facing camera + 1.2MP Front camera; HD 1080p video recording
  • 4.3-inch, 800x480 OLED display including Nokia ClearBlack technology
  • 8GB internal memory + microSD card slot for up to 32GB

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. The Truth
Fantastic phone! I have no idea why Nokia took hem out of production. It fits comfortably in my hand and the processor is incredibly fast so there is no lag. It's a great phone. The only downside is the lack of internal memory so just buy a reasonably large micro SD card with it. Micro SD cards are cheap, so it's no big deal.

2. Great Phone for the price
I was a bit skeptical at first going from an android phone to a windows, but after using it for a week I fell in love with it and wouldn't trade it for the world. It has a fantastic camera with a Carl Zeis lens it takes great pictures. The battery life is really good, I use the phone to Skype my family in NY and its probably the best video chat experience on a phone I ever had. I use it to listen to music in my car with Pandora app there are no commercials which I love. I use the GPS & the Nokia maps are great. Overall a great phone the only negative thing I would say is the lack of apps, Windows is still catching up to Apple & Google but besides that great value.

Need more appointment... ?
Great Buy, very snappy phone almost perfect condition.
Arrived on-time and came in nearly perfect condition. The only thing I had to do was get a microsim card from my local t-mobile store. Cant beat the specs in this price range and windows 8 is an absolute pleasure to use. Completely pleased with this purchase, would absolutely buy again.
More information by click here.