HTC Inspire 4G No Contract AT&T Cell Phone SALE



  • 4G

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Excellent phone
I currently have 2 HTC Inspire phones. One is completely stock and the other one rooted and completely modded. Both phones are very solid with minimal lag on any app. Even the stock Inspire will out perform the iPhone 4s. Only down fall that I have found is battery life could be better. However, with performance comes battery drain.

2. Awful
This phone is awful! I had to have mine replaced twice ($120) each time. The first time the screen just stopped working for no reason at all and the second time the phone wouldn't charge for no reason at all. It started vibrating at two in the morning while it was sitting on my night stand and wouldn't stop until I took out the battery. It's no wonder this phone is discontinued. After spending $100 on the phone and $125 to replace it every time it broke I finally gave up and got a cheap pre paid phone hooked up to my plan. So glad I did.

Need more appointment... ?
HTC Inspire
My daughter loves her phone. No problems at all. It was free phone through AT&T as we could not afford the iphone for her. Had it over six months and still loving it!
More information by click here.