LG E960 Google Nexus 4 Unlocked GSM Phone, 8GB, International Version/Warranty Black Discount !!


Nexus 4 is the new smartphone from Google. With cutting edge hardware, the latest version of Android, and the best Google apps -- Nexus 4 puts the world's information at your fingertips.
  • Nexus 4 8GB - Unlocked (GSM/UMTS/HSPA+)
  • 4.7" 1280 x 768 display (320 ppi)
  • Android 4.2
  • 8 MP Camera, 1.3 MP front Camera
  • The first phone with a 360° Panorama Photo Sphere camera.

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. I love this phone! *Update 7.4.13*
So I hate contracts, as does everyone else. When the Galaxy S3 came out, I knew I was finally going to sign a 2-year deal, because I wasn't going to throw down nearly $700 for an unlocked phone. So as I was finally going to give into a contract, due to the S3 falling in price,and then I heard an announcement for the Nexus 4. I read up on it, I loved the specs, and I was already with T-Mobile so I wasn't planning on using LTE. I had previously vowed never to buy an LG phone, due to owning an Optimus M for MetroPCS. Let me tell you, that was the worst smartphone I have ever owned (out of 5) I still went ahead an purchased the phone.

Purchased NOV 13:
This was a nightmare, anybody who was waiting for this phone to come out, knows this. I was up at 3 A.M. and I saw that the Nexus 4 sold out in about 20 minutes in Australia and Europe, I knew the US later that day would have the same result. So, 11 A.M. central time rolled around and the sale had started 30 minutes early,...

2. One device to rule them all :-)
** Putting up my review from Nexus-4 16GB since the 8/16gb are listed as separate products **
Ever since the concept of smartphones came out, there has been a talk of this so called 'convergence'; Wherein you own one device which can practically do everything under the sun. With the Nexus-4, I think the so called convergence is here, well almost. The only thing that is still lacking is the camera, since I don't see it replacing my DSLR (or even a really good point & shoot). Of course, this shouldn't be taken as a negative point for the phone since I don't think there isn't any other phone which could do the same (The IOS religious fanatics would disagree, but I don't think the Iphone camera comes close to DSLR quality either). Apart from that, the phone does everything does perform rather well in all departments. Jellybean is the best Android flavor so far, the UI is great, the experience is smooth and apps in the google play store are abundant. Battery life is decent, engine...

Need more appointment... ?
Buttery smooth...
I have been a long time iPhone user (3G, 3GS, 4, 4S & 5). Through out that time I have played around with random Android phones. There is one thing that was just no match for the iPhone and that was the general smoothness. I can now say this is the first Android phone I use that I don't get frustrated with. Android has come a long way. I believe it now on par with the iPhone.

Now for a review of the Nexus 4.

It is a beautiful device with its glass front and back. The pattern on the back glass is cool but you forget it's there since I rarely look at the back of the phone. I was surprised with how good the rounded edges of the front glass feels, I didn't expect it to make a difference but it does. The device in general feels solid and very well built. Not too heavy not too light. The only thing I didn't like about it is the buttons sometimes feel a little cheap, not a solid click.

Software wise it's running the pure google experience with not crazy,...
More information by click here.