Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9005 32gb Black ★ Factory Unlocked★ International Version Promo Offer


Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9005 32gb FACTORY UNLOCKED INTERNATIONAL
  • FACTORY UNLOCKED INTERNATIONAL
  • Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9005 32gb

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Important About Unlocked Note 3 Phones
We all know that the new Galaxy note 3 is the talk of the town but some people whom want the phone but don't want to get roped into a contract will purchase an unlocked version of the phone. But before you buy the unlocked version their is some information you need to know about the different models of the phone(s). The Galaxy Note 3 was released in many country's on every continent. Although anyone can buy the phone from any country; each model was made to work on different frequencies. In this review I am going to go over each model of the Galaxy Note 3 and the services recommended for use with them.

But First everyone may be asking about the Region lock attached to the phones. Yes before the phones are unlocked their are region locks attached to the different models forcing them to only accept SIM cards from their designated country's. But after unlocked the Region locks are removed. Does this mean that all models will work everywhere, no, but I will be going over if the...

2. A Technical/Hardware Masterpiece
Last year I owned the Galaxy Note 2. I thought it was a near perfect phablet, except for just two main areas for improvement: Screen resolution/sunlight legibility, and after a while there was noticeable slowdown after too many apps were installed. Now that I have the Note 3, things are getting very very interesting....

Lets do this review by bulletin points for easier viewing:

PROS:

1) The biggest and most obvious different when you first pick this up is the screen. There are a handful of improvements:
* The resolution has been upgraded to 1080p(from 720p). You can noticeably tell that it is crisper.
* You will also find out that it is a bit brighter. For us geeks, that means Samsung has upped the brightness levels to an incredible and unheard of 660 cd/m2 max(when auto brightness is turned on).
* Sunlight legibility is MUCH improved over the Note 2. However, it is still not as good as the HTC One's screen. The Super AMOLED has AWESOME...

Need more appointment... ?
It didn't work in Europe. How can I fix this problem please answer and show us How can I trust you.?
it didn't work in Europe. Last week I was in USA. I chose more expensive n9005 than the other seller, because I trust you reviews and answers for all question. There fore ı chose yıu and I ordered it 1 week ago in USA. and I came back yesterday my country of TURKEY. I put my sim card inside the my new note3 phone. Annnddd it didt work. It needed to regional unlock code.

How can I fix this problem please answer and show us How can I trust you.?
More information by click here.