LG Accolade VX-5600 VX5600 Cell Phone, Camera, Bluetooth, for Verizon Get Rabate


The LG Accolade VX-5600 is a CDMA flip phone featuring a 1 megapixel camera, Bluetooth compatibility, dual color displays, and GPS navigation capability. The VX-5600 also comes equipped with MMS and SMS text messaging, voice dialing, and support for multiple languages including Spanish. The Accolade is an easy to use phone, it has great sound quality, and is a reliable device.


This device has been extensively tested, is fully functional, and ready for activation on the Verizon Wireless network - ESN has been cleared for use. This device is ready for use with your existing contract - no new contract required. You can also add this device to a new contract supplied by the service provider.
  • Bluetooth Enabled
  • Calendar
  • Camera - 1.0 MP
  • Color Screen
  • TTY Compatible

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. LG Accolade VX5600 Cell Phone
I am completely satisfied with the LG Accolade VX5600 flip cell phone that I bought through Amazon. It is an exact replacement for the one I dropped in water and much less expensive than the retail price. The phone is exactly as advertised, new condition, and unlocked so all I had to do was charge the battery and take it to my cell provider for activation.

2. Great phone basically indestructable
this phone is basically indestructable. Mine finally broke after 4 year.. it had been swimming in the lake, fell in a bucket of water sealing stain & laid on a cooktop which melted a few of the buttons & this thing just kept on working. It's demise finally came this winter when it slipped out of my hand & fell to the parking lot busting off the hinged lid. So the display didn't work but the phone still did.... So i bought another one.. in the days of smart phones... phewwy... this good ole flip phone will do me just fine. Hope this one lasts as long & as well as it's predicessor.

Need more appointment... ?
I like basic and simple phone
I've had this same phone since I first signed up for a cell phone, but I'm now on my 3rd one. Not because it doesn't work, but the long-time use & age of the other two rendered them kaput! But, both survived getting wet, frequent dropping, and they still worked fine. My friends' with Smartphones should have such a phone that doesn't drop calls like theirs do.
More information by click here.