VERIZON WIRELESS CELL PHONE LG VS700 ENLIGHTEN ANDROID PHONE NO CONTRACT REQUIRED IN ORIGINAL BOX WORKS ON VERIZON WIRELESS OR PAGE PLUS NETWORK ONLY Big SALE


This replacement for the Ally trades some screen pixels in exchange for a thinner body and faster processor, but is otherwise similar. This affordable Android phone sports a slide-out text keyboard, Wi-Fi with mobile hotspot feature, 3-megapixel camera, and a memory card slot.
  • Android phone
  • slide-out text keyboard
  • Wi-Fi with mobile hotspot feature
  • 3-megapixel camera
  • memory card slot

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great intro smartphone for the price
I ordered this phone about a month ago. It arrived promptly and in good condition. I switched from my old phone to this one without a problem (I just took it to a Verizon store and they did everything for me at no charge).

So far the phone is pretty great. It's my first smartphone and I'm only using it for basic things like checking my email (Gmail) and a little websurfing. But it reacts quickly to gestures and loads web pages just fine (not instantaneous - but I think that's the network more than the phone).

The call quality is VERY GOOD which is really important to me since it's my only phone. So this is a big plus!

The OS is very user friendly (for me) and options and settings are pretty easily figured out. Pictures and video on it looks good. I love the slide out keyboard - it makes it MUCH easier to text and type in anything on the phone!

My only complaint is that the battery drains pretty quickly if the phone is in use. I turned my...

2. Actually, it's a pretty good phone-even for a refurbished phone!
I wanted to wait a bit to review this because I have been guilty of writing reviews before giving the product/item enough testing time. I had a LG phone prior to this one, it wasn't a "smartphone" perse, it was more of a 'dumb-as-a-box-of-rocks' phone that was even more limited by the phone carrier(Verizon), the old phone froze and locked up during one of Verizon's updates so I had to quickly buy a new one, I wasn't looking for a smartphone, but I decided for the price I would give this phone a try. First thing, right off the bat, I love how quickly the phone was shipped, got it in one full day(I do not count the day I purchased the phone since it was past the time to be able to ship anything). Onto the phone it's self, I was forced to upgrade my $30 a month service to a $60 or $70 a month service-I only mention this because I did not realize I had to do so, which-once i got my data service issues under control(shut down to use straight WiFI)and stop the data service charges,...

Need more appointment... ?
Charger, Screen Issue
I have been using this phone for about 6 months now, but it already started to malfunction. Sometimes the screen does not open up and I can't use the phone. I have to take the battery out and put it back to turn it on. Sometimes it turns off by itself. Now the battery is not holding the charge. Even if I don't use the phone, in 1 hour the fully charge phone has no charge at all. I have to carry my charge with me everywhere. I have to order a new battery and I don't know how long it'll last.

The camera does not have a flash, so it is horrible at nights. The video sucks at nights as well. They both are all right during the day. For the money it is not worthy at all. Instead you can buy Motorola DROID A855. It is a phone like the LG, but the camera is 5MP and has a flash. The price is about $80 brand new. Even if it breaks like the LG, at least you know you paid less.

7/18/13 - To update my comments, I would give it a 5 star so far. I bought a replacement battery,...
More information by click here.