Apple iPhone 5 64GB (Black) - Unlocked SALE


This Brand New iphone 5 64GB Black phone comes in Original box from Apple with all Original accessories in the box. This iphone 5 64GB phone comes Factory Unlocked for any GSM and will work with any GSM SIM card in the world.
  • New iPhone
  • Size 64 GB

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. iPhone 5 - "Unlocked"
The "Unlocked" phone it is unlocked, but unlocked to UK, HONG KONG, GERMANY, ETC. The version this is the A1429 GSM. That version will work with AT&T, and T-Mobile; but will not allow you to use LTE, only 3G in the United States. There is no Unlocked version of the phone yet to be released in the United States. So be aware of this. They just want the money, and people are buying without getting complete details of the actual item. Shady, so for that they get a 1 star. Keep in mind if you do go overseas this phone will work with the LTE there not here.

AT&T: A1428 (GSM)

Verizon & Sprint: A1429 (CDMA)

Overseas: A1429 (GSM) <----- the one on this page..

2. Different than ad!
this ad says in the description "Item model number: A1429" .. what i received A1428!!

there is difference between the two models! i wouldn't made the purchase if they said it's A1428!

Need more appointment... ?
Very good but not without flaws.
When I heard they are making this phone thinner than the iPhone 4S, I wondered why on earth they would make a phone so thin and then when I finally weighed it in my hands, I was surprised at how light it was. The iPhone 5 is very light, it makes the 4S seem so much heavier in comparison. The phone looks much better than the 4S, the display is better, it is lighter and eventually this did help me in typing much faster. My previous phone was a Blackberry Torch 2, before which I was using an Htc Sensation XE. I lost the Sensation but it was a great phone and I really like Android a lot.

Why I picked iPhone over Android and the rest-

a) SOFTWARE - Apple gives users less optimizations/customizations and this I somehow like. No matter what I did with my Android, people would come to me and ask why I don't have it like this and why I don't have it like that. I don't like feeling like I am missing out on something. With Apple, everyone gets the same thing. It somehow is...
More information by click here.