BLU Studio 5.0 S D570i Unlocked Dual Sim Phone with Quad-Core 1.2GHz Processor, Android 4.1 JB, 5.0-inch IPS High Resolution Display, and 8MP Camera (White) Get Rabate


The Studio 5.0  D570A offers a great user experience with it's 5.0-inch display and slim form factor. Powered by a Qualcomm 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean which offeres users the most up to date performance. Add to that a 8MP Camera with features such as LED Flash, ger-tagging, auto focus, and HD video recording. All encased in a super thin 9mm housing that is sleek and stylish.
  • Unlocked Dual SIM, 4GB storage; Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean), Micro SD up to 32GB; 3G HSPA 850/2100
  • 5.0" IPS Display: qHD (540x960)
  • 8MP Camera with LED Flash with HD recording (720p), 2MP Front Camera for Video Calling and instant self portraits.
  • 3.5mm Audio Jack,FM Radio, MP3 Player, MP4 Player
  • BLU Next Lens Technology: "One Glass Solution"

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. BLU Studio 5.0 S D570i Unlocked Dual Sim Phone.
I love this phone! Arrived very quickly on Amazon and was much cheaper than Walmart. It was hassle free to order and get delivered. (Ordered it on a Tuesday, got it Friday that same week) and it's not too hard to learn how to use. Other revews were right, the manual is not much help, but you can use your common sense to know what the icons on the top of the screen mean on the phone. I have mine working on only ONE Sim card and the speed is fine. The phone came clean and the battery came OUTSIDE the phone so you have to put that yourself. One thing that does scare me about the phone is that the back cover of the phone is quite tough to get off because its so thick and I was afraid to break it, But it's easy once you get the hang of it. I love my phone, and I totally recommend it to anyone looking for a great quality Android smartphone but don't wanna pay the price for it!

2. Like a galaxy phone without an out of this world price
Only have this for two days but boy, it sure works and looks well. Cannot say I'm disappointed. In fact, I am almost blown away by the fact that for the price, it performs so well and I am a tech lover. Only thing I didn't like was that the charging port is on top so I took off 1 star. So the missing star is for cosmetics, but would give 5 stars for functionality. I ordered a 5.3 s. Can't wait to get it.

Need more appointment... ?
Best big-screen phone for the money
I got the Studio 5.0s about 3 months ago and I love it. It is not a top-tier super fast phone, but it is not supposed to be. For $200 it runs fast on wifi or H/3G (I have it on straight talk), hold and runs as many apps and games as you want it to, and has a big, bright, sharp screen. I use it effectively for social networking, watching videos, reading and testing the mobile versions of websites I build. Great alternative to the $600 options out there if you are not looking to pay for the name.
More information by click here.