Verizon CASIO G'ZONE COMMANDO C771 C 771 SMARTPHONE NO CONTRACT REQUIRED WORKS ON VERIZON WIRELESS Big Discount


This CDMA smartphone is notable for its rugged, waterproof design. Other key features include compass, thermometer, pedometer, a high-resolution touch display, and extra-loud speaker. Rounding out the features are a 5-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi with mobile hotspot, EVDO Rev. A 3G data, turn-by-turn GPS navigation, and memory card slot.
  • Only from Verizon
  • Rugged, dust, shock and water resistant
  • HTML web browser and Adobe® Flash® Player
  • VZ Navigator® capable, turn-by-turn directions

This All Products give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Casio Commando a great all around smart phone
The Phone Body: After having used BlackBerry for a while, I decided to switch to the Droid craze and finally settled on the Commando. If you're searching for a smartphone that looks as rugged as it actually is, then you cant find a better model. It seems the design of the phone incorporated a body that is almost like a protective after market case you see with other phones. It almost eliminates the need to even buy a protective case! The ports, such as the USB charging port and headphone jack have protective plugs that seal off like gas caps to prevent water leaking inside. The battery cover locks and snaps into place VERY TIGHT as well. Almost too tight at times though, which can be frustrating for a quick battery pull. However its a design limitation that sacrifices battery pulls in order to better protect the phone. So it can be a pro or con depending on your outlook. One notable feature I was was surprised by: THE SPEAKERS! These things can put out some good sound! They are...

2. Unbreakable
This phone absolutely will not quit. I have literally listened to Pandora on this phone UNDERWATER and have (accidentally) run over it with an 8 ton tow truck before, and it never missed a beat. It has endured abuse above and beyond the call of regular phones, and still continues to impress. I say abuse, because frankly, myself and delicate electronics have a very sad and expensive history together, and this little guy has been put through things that go far beyond "hard use". I rate it at 4 stars because of minor problems I have with the software, such as the inability to uninstall default programs like Bing (which I loathe. And Bing, if you happen to read this, Google has won. It's over. Let it go.) and low memory capacity, etc. Otherwise, I just couldn't be more impressed with it.

Need more appointment... ?
This phone will survive.
Love love love this device, lost the same model 9 months back in the woods (#1 was with me for about a year, I hope to keep #2 with me forever and ever) and life was not the same. This thing takes a the drops, the water plops, it can take the heat and keeps on kicking. At work I us it to listen to internet radio with headphones (some head phones don't connect so be sure try a few if it doesn't work at first), while I drive I use a GPS the speakers are nice and loud, the screen is great (you have to push a little harder than a normal touch screen but not by much), photo quality is 'so so' but it get the job done (they come out grainy and higher res pics can't be sent out for some reason), I don't like the pre-loaded rooted apps like Bing but you can't get away from that (at least not) and I love that I can rinse (I make sure the seals are closed) it off when it gets dirty.

Battery life is like any other smart phone, it depends on your apps and GPS usage, if I'm using it to...
More information by click here.