Nokia Lumia 800 Unlocked GSM Phone with Windows 7.5 OS, 3.7" AMOLED Multi-Touchscreen, 8MP Camera with Carl Zeiss Optics, Video, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and FM Radio - Black Discount !!


This Nokia Lumia 800 smartphone runs on Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) OS mobile platform that is preloaded with applications like Nokia Drive, TopApps, Nokia Music, and more. This Windows mobile features a 3.7-inch ClearBlack AMOLED display that is ideal for viewing photos, watching movies, and browsing the web. It also has an 8MP camera with a Carl Zeiss lens that lets you capture photographs with stunning quality and also supports HD video recording at 30 fps.
  • This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. As a T-Mobile user, this phone is worth losing 3G.
I purchased the Lumia 800 as a replacement for a dead HD7. I was honestly just about done with the Windows Mobile platform due to the poor experience I had with the HTC. I'm really glad I pulled the trigger on this phone. First, on T-Mobile you will lose 3G. The radio only supports AT&T's 3G band in the US. It does have support for T-Mobile's 4G frequency, but I doubt the radio supports 4G and currently the OS doesn't either, natively. So don't hold out hope for a ton of data streaming to this thing. That being said, I really am noticing how little data I actually use. Yeah, Netflix isn't great over Edge, but the phone's great WiFi radio has worked for every hotspot I've tried. My HD7 failed to connect to WiFi about 50% of the time, so this is a huge win for the Nokia.

Battery life on the phone is much better than people are saying. Part is likely due to the fact that I am not using 3G, but part is owed to a bug in battery reporting in Nokia's software. So you will see...

2. Stunning product. (Perfect after 11501 update!)
UPDATE #3: I just realized I completely forgot to mention certain carrier info. I'm using the phone with AT&T in NYC. Doesn't work with their HSPA+ (yet? I believe there will be a way to enable the frequency) as far as I can tell but I get 3mbit downstream and 1mbit upstream, which is a-OK.

UPDATE #2: Flashed the new 11501 firmware. Battery problem be gone! I unplugged my phone at around 1AM and left it idling. It's now 330PM and battery still at 58% with normal use from 9AM. Great job Nokia. I haven't noticed anything else other than the battery fix though. Added the last star :)

-------------------------------------------------------

You can love or hate Windows Phone OS, but you have to admit, Nokia sure stepped up their game in designing this beauty.

HARDWARE:

"Borrowed" heavily from its N9 sibling, this is one stunning phone to look at. Poly-carbonate body means very scratch resistant and none of that slippery glass surface,...

Need more appointment... ?
Great on AT&T but cant send pictures
******EDIT*****
Last week i noticed on my phone that there was a question mark inside the battery symbol. The phone would not charge and i could not tell how much battery i had left. I looked this up and it has happened on many different devices. They say to take the battery out and reset the phone, and see if that works, but the nokia battery is unremovable. I will have to send this one back ='(
...
...
This phone is absolutely amazing and im using it on at&t. This phone is unlocked but you need to go to wireless settings and go to edit apn and add "wap.cingular" to make it work with 3g/4g (hspa+) on at&t. The only problem i am having is that i cant sent pictures if i figure out that, if its even possible, then this phone is perfect. The screen is small but it looks amazing and all the nokia extras like nokia drive(navigation) and nokia music make this a great deal. Just pricey at the moment but totally worth it for me.

******
Here is the fix for...
More information by click here.