LG Optimus L5 E610 Unlocked GSM Phone with Android OS 4.0, Touchscreen, 5MP Camera, Video, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio and microSD Slot - Black Get Rabate


Enjoy various Google Mobile services like Gmail, YouTube, and Gtalk with the LG Optimus L5 E610 smartphone that runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS. A 4-inch touchscreen brings various functions at your fingertips. Capture those moments on the spur with the 5 MP camera. Thanks to the Wi-Fi connectivity you can surf the Internet, check e-mails, and stream videos at amazing speeds. GPS support helps you with navigational assistance to chart the best route. For music enthusiasts, it comes with a music player that keeps you entertained with all your favorite tracks and movie songs.

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Like the functionality, but still waiting for a smaller version
I bought the phone at my local store (Santiago) for about US$260, which is actually pretty cheap for any sort of smart phone here (most phones run like 2-4x the price of in US)

It ended up like the story of the three little bears.

I was looking at the L3, L5, and L7.

L7 was wayyyy too big, but it had tempting specs.

I liked the L3, but it seemed like specs from 2-3 years ago.

I picked up the L5 and it was juuuuuuust right. Or was it?

Hrmm... while I don't use the phone in all too serious of a manner (light internet use, simple games, watching videos, etc. etc.) I find the specs just right for me. No complaints.

However, I find it too big. It just doesn't fit into most of my (female) pockets. I had the LG Optimus P970 (I think) for a couple years and that fit well in my pocket. The L5 is noticably thinner, but it's also longer and wider.

I do wish I had a L3 sized phone with L5 specs. That would've...

2. Excellent Item
I am really am happy with product. excellent battery life and lightweight. Ultra fast delivery and works to my expectation. Its a budget phone that perform excellently well. I recommed to all because it works to perfection

Need more appointment... ?
Very very good according with its price
As good according with its price. Works fine according as expected. Bluetoth, wifi and 3G are fine.
Not as fast as iPhone nor Samsung II or III but less than half its price.
More information by click here.