Samsung GT-S7562L Galaxy S Duos With Dual Sim White No Warranty 850/1900/2100 3G SALE



  • 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
  • HSDPA 3G 850 / 1900 / 2100 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
  • Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
  • CPU 1 GHz Cortex-A5
  • Internal 4 GB (1.8 GB user available)

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. All OKAY..but wifi problems within just 2 months...
The device worked fine with the wifi for a while..
After that the wifi system died.(nothing wrong from my side)..
It doesnt switch on wifi & when consulted the samsung store, they say the motherboard must be changed...Now it costs me an additional $80-100.... :(

SO buy this product at ur own risk...As wifi is a very important requirement nowadays,its a thing to worry about...ELse rest all other features were working ok..

2. Great Value
This is my very first smartphone and I am using it in conjunction with a prepaid phone service. So far, I have been completely satisfied with this phone. I have noticed that the download speeds are very slow when using data; however, they remain fairly quick when I am hooked into my home Wi-Fi. I would highly recommend this product to a person who is transitioning from a feature phone and is looking for an inexpensive option to own a smartphone. I have only put a handful of apps on the phone since I read that too many apps have a tendency to overload this phone. All in all, though, I couldn't be happier with my decision to purchase this phone. It's very attractive, works great, has incredible battery power...there's not much more I can say. If, however, you are accustomed to using an iPhone 4s with a major carrier, I would never recommend this phone since it's not capable of high speed downloads. In my opinion, this phone earns five stars. The only reason that I am rating this phone a...

Need more appointment... ?
Okay..
The phone was alright, I've owned quite a variety of phones and this one wasn't the fastest. I had it for about two months before it slipped out of my hand and the whole screen shattered, making it useless. I would've thought about buying another one, but I didn't want to spend that much money on it again. It was my fault for not getting a case in the first place. It arrived fast, and unopened. Great. Just, don't make the same mistake I did and drop it on the screen. That was my first time dropping it.
More information by click here.