Apple iPhone 5 32GB (White) - Unlocked Promo Offer


This Brand New iphone 5 32GB White phone comes in Original box from Apple with all Original accessories in the box. This iphone 5 32GB phone comes Factory Unlocked for any GSM and will work with any GSM SIM card in the world.
  • New iPhone
  • Size 32 GB

This All Products give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Worldwide Distributers- Bad seller!!!!!!
DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER!
I bought an unlocked iphone 5 some months ago.
The phone came with an AT&T chip on it and it WAS NOT unlocked!!!!
Apart from that, I had a problem with the phone battery, which would run out in 1 hour.
When I wrote to the seller asking for help to change the phone or to solve my problem about the locked phone, he IGNORED my request on both issues, and told me to find an authorized Apple store in my town.
HORRIBLE seller, no willing to help and tries to "cheat" the customers.

2. Used
I opened it and I found a AT&T SIM card inside ? What's up with that ? Everything still seems brand new , but there was finger prints on it and stuff I was still disappointed

Need more appointment... ?
WONDERFUL !!
"Soo happy! my brand new iphone arrived on time and in perfect condition. Brand new, unlocked from Apple and in original package, everyting original!! i am crazy happy for that, wonderful phone, just a bit expensive :) ! 5 stars to the seller and to Amazon!! THANK YOUUUUUUUU"
More information by click here.