HTC 8X Windows 8 AT&T Phone (8GB) - Blue Color - UNLOCKED - NO CONTRACT - ONE YEAR US WARRANTY SALE


Windows 8 Phone Dual Core 1.5 Ghz S4 Processor Integration with XBox 8GB Internal Memory & 8 Megapixel Camera AT&T Retail Package - Unlocked for use with ALL GSM Networks
  • Windows 8 Phone
  • Dual Core 1.5 Ghz S4 Processor
  • Integration with XBox
  • 8GB Internal Memory & 8 Megapixel Camera
  • AT&T Retail Package - Unlocked for use with ALL GSM Networks

This Unlocked Cell Phones give to us some advantages, like this :
1. LOVE! Not perfect, but soooo much more intuitive than Android!
I did a ton of online research before trading in my three year relationship with my old Android phone (HTC Droid Incredible) for the HTC 8X. I went into the switch with an open mind and the acceptance that there would be some limitations to get use to. But I was just ready for something new!

So I have had the phone for two months and so far I absolutely love it! All Windows Phones basically have the same user experience because Microsoft doesn't allow manufacturers or carriers to skin the OS. So here, firstly, are my pros and cons specific to the 8X.

PROS
Very lightweight as compared to other top end Windows phones. Very thin profile.
Fun colour options for casing. It's an eye catcher.
Solid battery life. I can get a whole day with pretty heavy use.
Solid camera with a great range of fun apps: filters, lomo, panorama, editing.
Dedicated shutter button.
Only fits halfway in my front pants pocket, but the rubberized coating on the...

2. Ditch your contract and get one of these
I was hunting for a new phone when I moved back to the US and couldn't believe what people are paying for their contracts. I got this phone unlocked and threw a TMobile pay-as-you-go SIM card for a $100 bucks., it works perfect for me. I don't need to update Facebook every 5 minutes and there is enough free wifi around that I can get Internet pretty much anywhere anyway. As far as the phone itself goes, I thought I was going to have trouble liking win8 after being in an iPhone the last 4 years, but I actually like it better than my old iPhone. There aren't as many apps out there yet, but there are a lot of good ones and I imagine more are being worked on and being released often. Bye for now iPhone and expensive contracts, I'm 100% satisfied.

Need more appointment... ?
HTC 8X
First of all I love this phone. Windows 8 easy to use. Not many apps but enough for me. The problem is, if you get one from anywhere but the US there is no 4G on the phone. I use ATT but can only get 3G. The phone I received was branded Telestra not ATT. It was unlocked and worked fine but be aware of this.
More information by click here.